Earlier this week the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors reported home sales and other data for the Greater (4 County) Milwaukee area. Some of the key points included the following:
- Home sales for December were up 1.5%
- Home sales for 2017 were up 1.7%
- 2017 was the best sales year since 2005
- 2017 finished 1.3% ahead of 2016 in properties listed for sale
- Although listings continue to be “desperately low”
For a few more relevant data points please reference this GMAR chart that accompanied their recent analysis of the local market.